Your privacy is important to us. We wouldn't want people mistreating our information, so we'll do everything we can to safeguard yours. Any information that we collect will only be used in ways for which you have consented.
What information we collect and how
When you visit our website
We use Google Analytics to collect visitor information which will contain browser type, device and geographic region.
When you sign up with email
When you sign up and register to our trial or paid service, we will collect the following information about you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Payment information
We do not record or save any credit card details. We use stripe.com to handle all payments. We will only record references to a payment such as payment ids and invoice information and amount.
How we use your personal data
Information and data provided by you which is personal can be identified as "identifiable information". We will only use this information in the following ways:
- In order to create an account with Trackboard, we need to collect personal information about you to provide our service so that we can identify and provide a good service.
- In order to communicate with you we need an email address, and for any support issues or questions.
How and who processs your information
The personal data we collect and store and process are based in the UK and Belgium. We do not sell or pass your personal data to any other third parties unless stated below.
Below is a list of third parties we disclose your personal information to:
- If you are a paying customer or have paid in the past, we will disclose your personal information to our third party payment provider, Stripe. This so that payments can be made on our behalf and relevant billing information including invoices can be provided to you. We do not store your credit card details. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
- We use Google analytics for tracking user behaviour on our website. This however is annoymous and unidentifable.
- Legal reasons. If for any legal or law enforcement reasons, we may have to disclose your personal information to comply with the law.
- Merger, sale or acquisition. In the event of a sale, merger or acquisition, change of ownership, we will ensure that your personal information is kept confidential and we may have to disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer.
We use certain companies to deliver and perform our services and we may share certain information with these companies and they may be considered as our "sub-processors" under GDPR. This information is limited to the following:
|DigitalOcean||Cloud services provider||USA|
|Cloud services provider||USA|
|NameCheap||Email hosting and services||USA|
Updates From time to time as the business and operations change, there may be additional companies and we chose to deprecate the use of some. We will periodically update this to reflect any changes.
Security and Data Storage
Data is stored on servers located in UK and Belgium only.
The following security measures are put in place:
- Data is encrypted at REST
- All transmission is via HTTPS and SSL/TLS
- We use NameCheap to protect our website and web applications
We will only retain personal information as long as we are providing a service to you. However, we may retain certain information indefinitely such as billing information such as invoices for legal reasons. Any other information that you do not wish us to keep and delete you can inform us and we will delete this data within a reasonable timeframe.
How you can get hold of your data or control it
According to GDPR rules, and depending on your location, you have the right to obtain any information we hold about you. You can request this information at any time, but you will need to give us a reasonable amount of time to produce this.
Your rights about your data
You have the right to update or correct any personal information about you by either using tools provided by Trackboard or by contacting us. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information we hold about you by contacting us. If we have any personal information about you, you have the right to request for this to be deleted, with the exception that we may need to hold certain information such as invoicing information for UK tax laws. You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and used. You are entitled to know what data we collect about you, and how it is processed. You are entitled to correct and update any personal information about you, and to request this information be deleted. You may amend or remove your account information at any time, using the tools provided in your account control panel.
You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
Feel free to contact if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.
Closing account and deletion of your data
You can close your account at any time and any relevant refunds for services paid in advance will be refunded accordingly.
Trackboard Data Controller
Trackboard Data Protection Officer